So true! There is a website that I once saw where you could type in words like "bullshit" to get the "Educational term" that sounded so professional - but still just meant "bullshit".
Now that you have mastered "embedding" a video on your blog - you need to find a video that covers the idea of Web 2.0. It can be Math Education 2.0 (online tools that are making Math more accessible, connected globally, or visually engaging).
I got a reaction very similar to this once when as a Literacy Contact Teacher in Canada, I asked a colleague to try ability grouping for a reading activity. It made me tread very lightly into further training sessions.
I've seen a "bullshit" bingo game for business terminology. Maybe you should put one together for education, Jennie. In Ontario we had the famous "Do more with less," quote from our premier. That was certainly up there.
So true! There is a website that I once saw where you could type in words like "bullshit" to get the "Educational term" that sounded so professional - but still just meant "bullshit".
ReplyDeleteNow that you have mastered "embedding" a video on your blog - you need to find a video that covers the idea of Web 2.0. It can be Math Education 2.0 (online tools that are making Math more accessible, connected globally, or visually engaging).
I got a reaction very similar to this once when as a Literacy Contact Teacher in Canada, I asked a colleague to try ability grouping for a reading activity. It made me tread very lightly into further training sessions.
ReplyDeleteI've seen a "bullshit" bingo game for business terminology. Maybe you should put one together for education, Jennie. In Ontario we had the famous "Do more with less," quote from our premier. That was certainly up there.
ReplyDelete